With MP’s Direct Deposit, you’re eligible to receive your paycheck early*. As soon as your paycheck or federal benefits are received by MP, we will make your money available at no charge. It’s that easy!
Signing up for monthly direct deposit of your paycheck, social security, pension, government check, or any other recurring payment, into a checking account entitles you to the following benefits:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- No per item fee for checks written
- Free ATM and Debit Mastercard® access**
- Free 24-hour telephone access
- Members Plus Online Banking
- Overdraft Protection
Direct deposit is a safe, simple and convenient way to automatically deposit funds into your Members Plus savings, checking or money market account. Through automated transfers, we can allocate specific sums to any loan or club account. Check with your employer to see if direct deposit is available.
How to get started with Direct Deposit
- To start receiving direct deposit into your MPCU account, fill out the direct deposit form below and give it to your employer or federal benefits provider.
- To allocate your direct deposit funds, fill out the allocation form below and email, fax, or mail it to our Deposit Services team.
Direct Deposit Allocations
Members Plus Credit Union
29 High Street
Medford, MA 02155
*Subject to receipt from the originator and other terms and conditions.
**Does not apply to surcharges imposed by other financial institutions.