HR / Administration Coordinator
The HR/Administration Coordinator is responsible for all administrative human resource functions including but not limited to payroll processing, benefit enrollment and 401K tracking and remittance and coordination and reporting of all employee benefits. Under the direction of the President & CEO the incumbent will coordinate all recruiting efforts, employee’s orientations and ensure that all programs adhere to state and federal regulations. In addition, the incumbent will provide administrative support to the President & CEO of the credit union as well as Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Clerk of the Credit Union.
- Maintain and process all payroll and benefits and maintain the personnel records for all employees of the credit union.
- Coordinate the recruitment of external candidates for all open credit union positions.
- Provide orientation and onboarding for all new employees.
- Coordinate the employee review process and assist in the preparation of the salary and bonus administration.
- Track bi-weekly contributions to 401K accounts and prepare bi-weekly remittances to the pension company.
- Meet with employees to provide information on any benefit programs or options made available by the credit union.
- Maintain and submit to management a monthly log of educational activities attended by members of the staff.
- Coordinate midterm and yearly evaluations with managers and staff, including disseminating materials, setting up appropriate time frame, and collecting final evaluations.
- Type daily correspondence and prepare reports as requested by the members of the senior management team.
- Take telephone calls for senior management, direct calls to the appropriate individuals, taking messages where necessary.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of reports.
- Evaluate and route incoming correspondences addressed to senior management and directors.
- Assist in scheduling and/or arranging appointments, meetings, business trips etc. Will make the necessary reservations and accommodations for management and the board for credit union business.
- Prepare and distribute materials for the senior managers and for management group meetings.
- Prepare and post as requested all materials for Board and Board Committee meetings.
- Maintain records and files including but not limited to corporate records, contracts, examination reports, and correspondent bank files.
- Provide administrative assistance to the President and CEO and the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the credit union, particularly with the typing and distribution of memos and correspondences.
- Assist the Clerk of the credit union with the preparation distribution and maintenance of the minutes of the Board of Directors meeting.
1) An Associates Degree in a related discipline or the equivalent.
2) Three or more year’s experience in a Human Resource administration position or the equivalent.
1) P.C. skills: Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
2) Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3) Ability to utilize graphics in the preparation of and presentation of data related to HR activities.
1) Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
2) Working knowledge of personnel and payroll administration policies and practices.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes; premium health/dental, life, and disability insurance, medical flexible spending plan, inpatient medical deductible reimbursements, medical supplemental insurance, employee assistance program, 401(k) & Roth and employer match, defined benefit plan (pension), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and paid holidays.
About Members Plus Credit Union
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Members Plus Credit Union has been in the credit union industry and serving its communities for over 75 years. Members Plus is a non-profit financial institution owned by over 10,000 members with an asset size of over $250 million. Our mission is to provide quality, innovative, competitive, and secure financial products and services to our expanding membership. We offer financial products such as checking and saving accounts, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, IRAs, and mortgage loans and consumer loan products and more.